Here is the proposed schedule for South Shore Drive.
- Catch Basin at Hill St should be completed by Wednesday the 31st of August.
- The week of the 6th of September they will work on the other catch basins, Bluff Road and Lamos Road. They may sneak in a start the week prior depending on the completion of the one at Hill Street.
- September 12th and 13th is the milling of the road from Scenic Drive to White Lake Drive.
- Sometime on the 14th, 15th or 16th we will chip seal over top of the milled road, the chip sealing will only take a couple of hours. The road will be swept several times prior to paving the top course.
- The week of the 19th, the road will be paved from Scenic Drive to White Lake Drive. I would anticipate this to take around 3 to 4 days.
This is ALL weather dependent.
Andrew “Drew” Nichols
Muskegon County Road Commission